Friday, January 13, 2012


When I saw this video I was in in class typing something up for a teacher and I went on YouTube because I concentrate with music on. I came across this video and I had to sort of hold my self back because I almost started to cry in my seat. Even though I know that God loves us even when we are at our worst it was still wonderful to be reminded of how much He actually does love us.

Now I don't know your lifestyle and I don't know what your job is or what you do on a daily basis, but God does. He sees you and thinks, Wow that is my son or daughter. I created them and they are beautiful. Yes I am certain that God thinks this way because God is that way. He is a God of love and of mercy. If He were a God of hatred and envy than I can guarantee that when He looked upon any one of us He would feel regret and not want to do anything for us.

My God is a God of love. He comforts you when your weak and He gives you victory. God bless you today, tomorrow and the next day. Never stop believing that He is with you because when you feel your loneliest is when God is the closest.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." - Jer. 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment