Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In Need Of Prayer Or Just A Sholder To Lean On?

Anyone reading this YES I mean anyone reading this blog right here right now. If you need someone to pray for you or someone to just give you advice than comment below what you would like or if you don't want it to be public just email me: fabii244@hotmail.com

Also check out our church website at: www.iglesiacristianapentecostal.com 
You don't need to speak spanish in order to shoot us an email. I speak and understand english spanish and if its any other language well shoot us an email anyways thats what google translator was invented for.

God bless you and don't forget that God is always there to help you out. Also if you need me to pray for you than go right ahead and wright to me. Go for it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Interesting blog you got here.
    Very funny post!

    You're invited to our blog too

    ReplyDelete